Thursday, October 7, 2010

You're Great - Two Birthday Cards - PCP Sketch Challenge



Sorry this is such a quick and short post. So much to do and so little time.
I have two grandson's who are having a Birthday next week. They are brothers and one will turn 1 and the other 2. So, we're leaving Saturday for a long trip to our Son's home for a Birthday Party. To speed things up a little I made both cards using the same stamp set and papers and even the sketch.

The cards were inspired by the Sketch Challenge at Paper Craft Planet Saturday Sketch Challenge. I normally post all of my challenges on my other blog, but because everything is CTMH, I put it here.

The papers are Twitterpated and the Stamp set is You're Great.

I used The Works Alphabet set for the names.
Hand Stitching was done with Matching Embroidery Floss.

I also made these cards for the Creative Inspiration Challenge Blog with a Birthday Theme.

No comments: