Monday, September 2, 2019

I'M BACK!


 Happy Labor Day everyone.

September Stamp of the Month

National Stamping Month September Special

I have some exciting news.  I had been a consultant with Close to my Heart (CTMH), for 21 years and two years ago I decided to take a little break.

Well, I just signed back up and I will now be sharing Information and artwork here on this blog.  I'm just waiting for my product to come in. 
I will also be adding videos along the way.  So, stay tuned. 

If you'd like to browse through the two NEW catalogs, HERE is the Link.   With any purchase during the Month of September, you will get BOTH Catalogs FREE with your purchase.

In the side bar to the right you have all of this month's specials and catalogs. Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Oh Nancy....you came home to CTMH. I am so happy. I look forward to seeing all of your fantastic artwork. Are you on Instagram?