Tuesday, June 9, 2020

June Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Sweet Hummingbird - Class Card #1


Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop

If you've come here from Krista's Blog
, then you are on the right track. If you've just happened upon my blog, just keep hoping until you get right back here.


For my card today, I used Peacock Cardstock then a piece of Sweet Leaf that I dry embossed with a retired Floral embossing folder and swiped over it with Sweetleaf Ink. This piece was cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies

The Stitched Oval was cut from Lilac Cardstock using the NEW Cricut Stitched Together Collection

The Stamps used are from the Sweet Hummingbird Stamp Set. I fussy cut all images out by hand, BUT it also comes in a Bundle with matching Thin Cuts, however, the thin cuts are almost sold out. 

The images were colored in using the Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers.

Now hop on over to Joyce's Blog and see her amazing artwork. 

3 comments:

Joyce Gough said...

This is exquisite! I love the way you colored the hummingbird. I did not realize that collection had a scalloped oval. What a beautiful way to use it! That bow was just the right touch! Perfect!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Wow..WOW!! Your details are STUNNING - and so beautiful! :) I didn't get a chance to play with this stamp set yet....sigh...I need to do that soon! :) I LOVE how you used the Cricut collection on your card too!! Beautiful Nancy!

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

Once again outstanding, the embossing folder, the stitched oval, the hummingbird, the flowers. Great card!