I just love this stamp set so much because it is such a versatile set. It can be used for any occasion.
Here the flower is made using one of the eggs and the masking technique. The center is one of the flowers cut out of a scrap piece of the B&T.
- The word "dream" is from the Card Commentary set and the background for it was stamped with another one of the eggs with a crackle finish in second generatio
- Ink used were Sorbet & Cocoa.
- Paper is from the Unforgettable paper pack.
- Ribbon is from the Sorbet ribbon collection.
- Colonial white & Juniper brads.
- Chocolate embroidery floss from the Neutral Assortment.