Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Andrea's Pregnancy Journal

Here is a Pregnancy Journal that I made for my daughter Andrea. This is her second child, and unfortunately, I never made her one for her first.

I used the January 2009 Stamp of the Month, Moments in Time throughout this journal as well as the March SOTM, Butterfly Wings and Boutique Borders.

The purpose behind this journal is for her to have something to show her daughter when she has her first baby. I wish I had anything at all to remember all of the details when I was pregnant with Andrea that I could have share with her.

I could have just altered a composition book for her, but I wanted to do more then just a written journal. I wanted to make something so she could see pictures of herself during those nine months.
So, I decided it was about time I finally used my Bind-It-All Machine to make a combination photo and written journal.
This will be updated each month as that page is completed.

For the journal pages, I bought some white legal pads and cut them in half. I couldn't find lined paper without holes on the left so this was my best choice. So, this determined the size of the book. I think it's about 5.5" x 8.75".

The outside covers have a Matt page protector around them. The 12x12 protector was just cut in half and then cut down to size.

The pages inside have the clear page protectors around them the same as the cover.

The pictures are in order from the bottom up. That's so I can continue to add photos of the pages as they are completed and they will be in order.

I didn't get all Artsy Fartsy with this book because I needed to get it DONE!









No comments: