Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flourished Blessings, You're A Hoot - Tri Shutter Card

I just love making these cards. This is called a Tri Shutter Card and the instructions can be found HERE on SCS.

The Theme is Fall/Thanksgiving with a leaf.

                                    This is the card open.








This is the card almost closed.


SUPPLIES:
CTMH Twitterpated Paper Pack
Flourished Blessings Stamp set
You're A Hoot Stamp Set

I like this paper because the colors are not your traditional fall colors.
Colors are: Sweet Leaf, Sorbet, & Chocolate.

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card this is!! I love the owl and the nontraditional colors! Great job, and thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

patti west said...

Wow! This card is so unique! Love how it opens & your stamps too!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness, how cute!!! Which reminds me, I need to break out those leaf stamps and quick!

Ceal said...

Nancy I love this! its adorable thanks for playing with us Belli girls!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! AWESOME!!! Love this Nancy! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!