Monday, November 23, 2009

Acetate Card



I loved making these cards last year and forgot about them until I ran into this challenge blog called Crafty Cardmakers. Their challenge was to use something clear. I think I liked last years cards better since I used snowmen, but this one is growing on me.
These cards are so much fun because you work your way back from the front. Each of my laters was 1/4" bigger the the one in front.
For this card I used Close to my Heart, Heartfelt Christmas Stamps for the front and the saying inside. And CTMH Snowflurries Stamps to stamp on the acetate using white StazOn.

  Order three stamp sets of your choice and the one of lesser or equal value will be FREE


If you like these stamps and would like to check out the other stamps in the sets, just click on the names of the sets above and it will take you right to my website to see them.  If you purchase both of these fantastic sets, you will qualify to get a free Stamp set of your choice, of equal or lesser value for FREE!!! And it can all be ordered right there on my website and have it in your home next week to start your Christmas cards. 

6 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful. Love how you put the snowflakes with the reindeer.

Unknown said...

this is simply stunning, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

Julie Riley said...

Wow fantastic card, well done. Thanks for joining in the challenge at crafty cardmakers. xx

Crafty Cardmakers said...

I love stamped acetate, they look so classy x

Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! Love your acetate with all the snowflakes. Beautiful design, Nancy!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful Nancy! I haven't used acetate in so long. You've inspired me!

Hugs,
Lisa