Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Sweet - Sketch & Stash Challenge


I finally got around to using this new stamp set from Close to my Heart called "So Sweet". The new paper pack, also from CTMH, is called Veranda. This is my favorite one from the new Spring 2010 catalog.



For this card, I used the sketch from Sketch and Stash #27 for my inspiration. The flowers were stamped twice, cut out and layered for a 3D affect.
The ribbon is Juniper Grosgrain and the mini brads are juniper also.

I used matching embroidery floss for the Hand Stitching around the card.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous stamp and card! Thanks for joining us at CP!

Jill said...

wow wow wow Nancy your card is stunning! I love the colours,papers and your handstitching is just beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Wow I love your card Nancy! The papers are beautiful, as is the stamp and so beautifully put togteher too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx