Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love You Forever - HAS April swap card



I forgot to post this card a while back. This was made for the Humble Artists Swap which we have every two months. We have very specific guidelines. Here they are.

-Use at least one alphabet stamp set
-Have at least three stamped images (can be featured or background)
-Use at least one colour cardstock, from each of 3 different colour palettes
-Use embossing wet or dry (you may use cuttlebug; sizzix; nestabilities or other means for dry embossing)
-There must be at least 7 layers (this means in one spot, I should be able to count 7 layers....make sense?)
-There must be at least 3 different embellishments (can be ribbon; waxy flax; buttons; brads; flowers.......)
-Use only paper featured in the Spring catalogue
-Card must be no smaller than 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
-Use only CTMH products"

My card is 5.5”x5.5” and was made into an easel card because I’m addicted to them.
The papers I used are from the Caboodle paper pack.
I used “The Works” alphabet set for BABY.
All of my images were embossed with Clear Detail EP.

The hand stitching was done with matching embroidery floss.

3 comments:

Annette Green said...

Nancy, as with everything you do, this is a beautiful work of art. I wish I could get into this humble artist's swap. That list of women is impressive! I hope you are entering the album contest for Convention this summer.

Wendy K. said...

Gorgeous card!!
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

Unknown said...

your work is so mindblowing!