Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fruitful Delight - Spring Card


Here is a card that I LOVE making. It's called a Spring Card. That's because when you take it out of the envelope, it springs up.  How cleaver!!!
I've been wanting to try my hands at this card for months now and finally decided Ito do this for my class and clubs. For it, I used the Fruitful Delights Clear stamp set from Close to my Heart. I may try and do a tutorial on this design sometime soon. I normally color with my Copic Markers, however, since I'm doing this for classes, I chose to usae a different method. I stamped the strawberries on the white CS, then again two more times on Holiday Red CS. I cut out the bunch of three then one single berry. Shadded with a cranberry marker, and highlighted with a white gel pen. Then mounted the berries with foam tape. The leaves were colored with a Topiary Marker. The striped paper is from the Cherry-O Paper Pack. The Cranberry CS was cuttlebugged with the swiss dots folder. The stamps used on the tag are from a Stamp set called Fringed Phrases

This card was also submitted to Just Scraps Challenge Blog. - Anything Goes.

1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Beautiful card, Nancy. It is good to see more of your art. I would love more info on how your did this!