Monday, April 23, 2012

April Workshop Cards

Happy Spring! I hope you all got your taxes done and can now relax and have some crafting fun. Life had gotten in my way of creating lately and am trying to play catchup.

Here are the three cards that my card class and club made this month. The inspiration for this card originally came from the BB with a tweek or two of my own. The stamp set is called "A Tree".


This next card is called a Spring-Up card. It lies flat for sending and then when you sit it up, it springs up just as you see it here. The Stamp sets used are "Quick Cards Butterfly" and "Card Word Puzzle". I also used Pemberly papers and Pacifica Ink.


My last card was made with the stamp set from the Pemberly Workshop on the Go. This is such a great stamp set. I wanted to make a nice clean card so I stamped the background with black ink. The flower was made using the CTMH exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge in three different sizes, then I stamped one of the flowers in the stamp set on each cutout flower and mounted together. A half pearl and some prisma glitter on the dragonfly finished off the card.

2 comments:

Jolene Barron said...

Love these cards! I want to make the first one at our unit meeting ;o)

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Hi Nancy, LOVE LOVE LOVE the black, white and red card with the dragonfly! Your cards are amazing as always! Looking forward to seeing you soon!