Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry and Bright Swing Card




Today I decided to play with the CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridge, Artiste. I cut one of the swing cards out of Dakota B&T. I wanted a print that wasn't too busy and thought the wood grain would be perfect.

I combined Merry and Bright stamp set and the Perfect Fit - Holidays. The big snowflake is a spellbinders die and the snowflake border is a MS edge punch. I added some of the CTMH Red Glitz to the berries and flowers on the wreaths. Colors of ink used are Ruby and New England Ivy.

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Nancy, this is so pretty. I love all the sparkles, and die-cut shapes. Gorgeous color combo! Happy Holidays!