Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Easter Wishes



My card today is one of my club cards for this month. Easter is Early this year so I needed to create Easter cards this month already.
 
I used the NEW Close to my Heart stamp set called Easter Wishes along with a NEW paper pack called Chantilly.

The images were colored in with our new Alcohol markers. The Sentiment tag is tied on with Bakers Twine from the Paradise collection.

As a finishing touch, I added a few little googly eyes.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

So cute!

~Sheena

Mindy Hussle said...

that's a very cute happy easter wishes.
Cute and pretty.
Thanks for sharing!

Katy said...

CUTE card! Love the coloring (I'm not that good uisng markers...lol).