Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Be Still and Happy Flowers



I had some of these Beautiful Fred She Said pre-colored Happy Flowers all printed and cut out. So, when I decided to use the Be Still stamp from Close to my Heart, I decided to use the flowers I already has ready instead of stamping them. My club however, will have to stamp their own flowers. Maybe the Cricut will cut them out for them. *Ü*

I used the retired Dotty for You papers layered on Sunkiss cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Lagoon ink and clear embossed it. 
The sparkles are from the Blue Green Assortment . I used the lightest green
It was all tied up with Sinkiss Organza ribbon.

I did the hand stitching with yellow matching Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

WOW Nancy, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love that you used that beautiful Dotty for You paper pack!