Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Be Still and Happy Flowers



I had some of these Beautiful Fred She Said pre-colored Happy Flowers all printed and cut out. So, when I decided to use the Be Still stamp from Close to my Heart, I decided to use the flowers I already has ready instead of stamping them. My club however, will have to stamp their own flowers. Maybe the Cricut will cut them out for them. *√ú*

I used the retired Dotty for You papers layered on Sunkiss cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Lagoon ink and clear embossed it. 
The sparkles are from the Blue Green Assortment . I used the lightest green
It was all tied up with Sinkiss Organza ribbon.

I did the hand stitching with yellow matching Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

WOW Nancy, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love that you used that beautiful Dotty for You paper pack!