Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet Life - July Class Card #1



Here is the first of three cards I am using for my July Class/Club.

I have several, well, to honest, MANY stamp sets from the CTMH Spring/Summer book that I hadn't used yet. The set I used for the background is one of them. It's called Patterned Pennants. The colors I used were Twilight, Buttercup and Cranberry. I then used The Deconstructed Sketch for the design of the card.

The Circle and background mat were cut from the CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridge "Artiste". Then I used the Cherries from the July Stamp of the month called Sweet Life. I colored them is with Colored Pencils.

Other Challenges with this card:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Summer Colors



2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

WOW, Nancy, your card is STUNNING! I can not imagine having a class make this card.....you must also be an amazing teacher!

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja