Friday, November 15, 2013

Santa Clause - November Club card #2



This month I wanted to focus on Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't get inspired with Thanksgiving cards when I had so many Christmas stamps that I hadn't used yet. So, for this month and December, my clubs will be making Christmas Cards. Of course they don't mind because you can never have too many Christmas Cards! These are my favorite card to make. I actually would like to make them year round!!!
So, here is card #2 of 3 fro my clubs to make. Card # 1 is here.

I started with a white piece of cardstock and inked up Santa and sleigh, from the Santa Clause stamp set, with Ruby ink and and the reindeer with Saddle. Stamped them at the top. Then I used the Pine Tree for the Always Grateful stamp set in Olive and New England Ivy Ink.  I added white liquid applique to the branches of the trees and Santa, then added prisma glitter before heating to puff. 
The oval for the sentiment and the matting for it were both cut out using the new exclusive Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge called "Artbooking".  The sentiment was stamped with New England Ivy Ink.

Other Challenges for this card"
CAS-ual Fridays - Inspirational picture with tree.


2 comments:

Jeanie B said...

Wow! This is stunning. Saw on Pinterest and my jaw dropped.

Jean said...

Nancy,

You know I just love everything you do BUT, this card really touched my heart. Love it....LOVE YOU!