Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dragonfly



This is the 3rd of 3 cards for my January card class. It's Quick card stamp called Dragonfly. All cards this months uses discontinuing products that will be gone the end of this month. So, this is the last chance to find things you love but missed purchasing. Here is the link to all items that are still left in stock. 

Now onto my card. The cardstock is Crystal Blue
First I stamped the music stamp from the Universal Backgrounds on white cardstock using Crystal Blue Ink.
The strip going down the right side is Crystal Blue CS layered with a stripe from Surt's Up Paper Pack.

On a smaller piece of white CS to fit the stamp, I stamped the dragonfly using VersaMark Ink and white embossing powder. After heating the powder, I sponged over it with crystal and Lagoon inks.

The little swirl in the lower left corner is from The Best Thinks Stamp set. It was stamped with Lagoon ink and topped with the smallest flower from the Base and Bling Floral accents

The double swirl on the right side is from small flourishes..
.

1 comment:

Debi said...

This is lovely Nancy. I was trying to place that dark blue strip. I never would have even thought about Surf's Up. It's perfect. Now I must go check to see if I have that dragonfly stamp before it disappears!