Sunday, February 9, 2014

Joyful Stars February Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars February Blog Hop. This hop features Close to my Heart Products by 8 fabulous and talented Consultants.

If you've come here from Cindy's Blog you're on the right track. If you just happened upon my blog, that's fine, just continue from here and when you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.

Please leave us a little lovin' in our comments. We Love hearing from you. *Ü*


My card today uses The Ariana Workshop of the Go stamp set and Paper along with For My Friend stamp.

This is the last of three cards my card class will be making this month. All three cards are using the Ariana paper pack along with various stamps. 

Inks used are Crystal Blue, Blush, Olive and Hollyhock. The three crystals were clear and I used the CTMH Hollyhock Alcohol marker to color them.

Now hop on over to Lori's Blog and see what she has to show you.

This card was inspired by a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

13 comments:

lavendersage said...

Very beautiful card! You blended the colors wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo and your flower cluster on top of the sentiment. The idea of coloring the clear sparkles with alcohol markers is brilliant!

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card. I love the flowers and your beautiful papers. Nice tutorial on the cricut, too. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Unknown said...

lovely card...Ariana is one of my favorite papers! :o)

Lori said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

BEAUTIFUL card Nancy!! I love your detail and the fussy cutting of your flowers! :) Great card...but I'd expect nothing else from you ;). TFS!!

Kathie said...

Nancy this is a very pretty card, I love what you've done with this sketch, and just adore all your added embellishments. Lovely card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Nickie Hoffer said...

Beautiful as always!

sweetbloominscraps said...

I also enjoyed your Cricut tutorial. I have not seen a Close to my Heart catalog for two years. Love your "For my Friend Stamp." Your card turned out darling! Love the papers you used too!
Hugs, Judi

Heide said...

THis is lovely! Fantastic, love every thing you have done with this sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

This is REALLY pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

~Jo, SSW2-DT

Sally Dube said...

Beautiful card!! Love your papers and that stamp is Wonderful!!
So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Blessings to you Nancy!!
Sally SSW2

Betty Locco said...

I love this card - it really showcases the paper well.