Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Joyful Wishes - Easter Card



Here is the third and last card for my Card Club this month. 

I used the New Exclusive 5" X 7' Damask Embossing folder from Close to my Heart. I was able to leave un-embossed area at the bottom of the card, without leaving an impression line, like happens with a traditional embossing folder. The CTMH folder has a 4 1/4" slot at the top to slide your paper through. Thus leaving a blank area. These folders can make a continuous embossed paper as long as you desire.
After embossing, I sanded it lightly to add more dimension.

I stamped the sentiment from a fabulous set called Greatest Love. I stamped it with Versa Mark Ink and used White Embossing Powder and heated it.

I stamped the stamp "Joyful Wishes" with Gypsy ink. Colored some areas with pear and buttercup markers and added Martha Stewart glitter to the flowers.


No comments: