Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Joyful Wishes - Easter Card



Here is the third and last card for my Card Club this month. 

I used the New Exclusive 5" X 7' Damask Embossing folder from Close to my Heart. I was able to leave un-embossed area at the bottom of the card, without leaving an impression line, like happens with a traditional embossing folder. The CTMH folder has a 4 1/4" slot at the top to slide your paper through. Thus leaving a blank area. These folders can make a continuous embossed paper as long as you desire.
After embossing, I sanded it lightly to add more dimension.

I stamped the sentiment from a fabulous set called Greatest Love. I stamped it with Versa Mark Ink and used White Embossing Powder and heated it.

I stamped the stamp "Joyful Wishes" with Gypsy ink. Colored some areas with pear and buttercup markers and added Martha Stewart glitter to the flowers.


No comments: