Monday, June 9, 2014

Joyful Hearts June Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars May Blog Hop. This hop features Close to my Heart Products by 13 fabulous and talented Consultants.

If you've come here from Janice's Blog you're on the right track. If you just happened upon my blog, that's fine, just continue from here and when you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.

Please leave us a little lovin' in our comments. We Love hearing from you and keeps us motivated! *Ü*



My card today is a Father's day card that I had my club make last month. I used the stamp Set called "You're The Best." This is a fabulous stamp set for any masculine card. I stamped on Colonial White Cardstock with Chocolate Ink and sponged the edges with Desert Sand ink.

The card below is using the same stamp set but I made it into a Birthday card using a retired set called "Card Chatter-Birthday and A RETIRED Stamp of the month called "Wild About Love".



Now hop on over to Cindy's Blog for more fabulous artwork!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

How did I miss this stamp set in the Idea Book? Maybe the sample was not as cute as yours!

Crystal said...

Love the design of the card and how changing up the sentiment "panels" you have two masculine cards. Hope to see you soon :)

Helen Gullett said...

Love your masculine cards, Nancy! I love the color too!

lavendersage said...

Both cards are very inspiring - I like both the layout and the stamp set. TFS!

Lori said...

These are wonderful masculine cards!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Of course this went into my Father's Day file!! LOVE what you did with this stamp set!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

So nice to show both occasions. I love the tool set.