Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Remarkable Wreath Gift Card Holder



Only two more weeks left to order form the Spring/Summer Close to my Heart Idea Book. I chose one of the retiring stamp sets, called Remarkable Wreaths for my club cards this month. Wanted my customers to seer the beauty of this stamp set and get it before it's gone forever.

I used the NEW Yuletide Carol Christmas paper that will be available on August 1st.  For the pine branch in the upper left corner and also for the inside of the card, along with the Peach on Earth inside, I used the stamp set from the NEW Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go. The bottom was left blank for your personal message.



1 comment:

Debi said...

This is a beautiful card, Nancy.
Sure hope you'll be coming to Joyce's Christmas Card Extravaganza in September. Your cards are always so special.
Hugs,
Debi