Monday, September 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Wreath


Happy Fall Y'all. Well, it sure feels like fall here today anyway and I'm into fall card creativity.

The card today is the first of my three Club cards that we're making this month. I used the Thanksgiving Wreath stamp set, which is a hostess only stamp set. Along with that I used the Pathfinder Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go stamp set and paper.

The card for my club will actually say: "Happy Thanksgiving". But I needed a Thank You card. I just took a picture of the wrong card.

My colors of inks are Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Olive, and New England Ivy. 

Stop by on Wednesday morning an see the 2nd of the three club cards and go for a blog hop Along with the Joyful Stars. 

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love you stamping! Great card. Maureen