Monday, February 9, 2015

Love Ya Silly - Birthday



I needed a Birthday in a hurry and the first stamp set I found in my stash was this CTMH Set called Love Ya Silly. Even thought the sentiments are geared towards a valentine, I just used the images and turned it into a cute Birthday card for a little boy's 7th Birthday. 
The sentiments came from the Perfect Fit Birthday Stamp Set

The inspiration for the card started with a sketch from The Sketch Aunts. I just turned it on it's side. 

I started with the sketch and the Confetti Wishes Paper Pack.  I then used inks from the color pallet of the paper which is Pacifica, Pear, Thistle and Canary.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi,
your Card is sooo sweet with the little Monsters :)
Thank you for playing with us at the Sketchtanten.
Many Greetings Jenny