Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Love Ya Silly - Birthday



I needed a Birthday in a hurry and the first stamp set I found in my stash was this CTMH Set called Love Ya Silly. Even thought the sentiments are geared towards a valentine, I just used the images and turned it into a cute Birthday card for a little boy's 7th Birthday. 
The sentiments came from the Perfect Fit Birthday Stamp Set

The inspiration for the card started with a sketch from The Sketch Aunts. I just turned it on it's side. 

I started with the sketch and the Confetti Wishes Paper Pack.  I then used inks from the color pallet of the paper which is Pacifica, Pear, Thistle and Canary.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi,
your Card is sooo sweet with the little Monsters :)
Thank you for playing with us at the Sketchtanten.
Many Greetings Jenny