Monday, March 9, 2015

Joyful Stars March Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars March Blog Hop. This hop features Current Close to my Heart Products by 11 fabulous and talented Consultants.

If you've come here from Marie's Blog you're on the right track. If you just happened upon my blog, that's fine, just continue from here and when you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.


Please leave us a little lovin' in our comments. We Love hearing from you! *Ü*




It's that time of the year, FINALLY!!! Out with the winter and in with Spring! 

I started with the Brushed paper pack with it's beautiful Spring colors. 

The frame is from, Choose Happy, the March Stamp of the month. 

The Chick and the Easter Wishes if from Easter Wishes. The eggs are from a much loved retired set. 

All images were colored in with Close to my Heart ShinHan Alcohol Markers.  The  24 colors of markers match the CTMH papers and inks perfectly. 

Now hop on over to Lori's blog and see what awesome artwork she has to share.



5 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous Easter card, Nancy! I love the Brushstrokes paper you used and all the layered images--especially the chick! Thanks for adding a smile to my day!
:) Marie

Lori said...

I really like the colors you chose to color in the stamp from the March stamp of the month!

Betty Locco said...

Beautiful Easter card. I love the colors in the SOM frame.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Oh my - it's just.....beautiful, adorable - perfect! :) Love the happy colors of the markers, and the beautiful job you did coloring!! Thanks for sharing your masterpiece with us! :)

Crystal said...

Just Adorable! Love it!