Monday, January 9, 2017

Joyful Stars January Blog Hop


Welcome to the Joyful Stars January Blog Hop. This hop features Current Close to my Heart Products by 12 fabulous and talented Consultants.

If you've come here from Joyce's Blog you're on the right track. If you just happened upon my blog, that's fine, just continue from here and when you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.

Please leave us a little lovin' in our comments. We Love hearing from you! *Ü*

i
My card today uses the Close to my Heart January Stamp of the Month, "Adore You".

The hearts were die cut using Pomegranate Cardstock and the CTMH Thin Cut Heart Dies. The background and the solid heart was embossed with a retired Hearts embossing folder. 

I punched some cute little Gold Glitter hearts from and scattered them around the card. 

Now Hop on over to Krista's Blog and see her fabulous Eye Candy.

7 comments:

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

so...so BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss that heart embossing folder...perfect for this card! I think Pomegranate is my new favorite "red". You are so talented Nancy! :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy this is so beautiful. I love the gold glitter hearts!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing.

Betty Locco said...

This is beautiful Nancy! The color combination is so elegant too. Thanks for the inspiration - I need to make an anniversary card and I will definitely be borrowing your ideas!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!!!

Debi said...

So lovely, Nancy!

Andrea said...

So, so pretty!