Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Garden Tags and Yellow Boots - 3rd Class Card for June



Here is the 3rd and last of my Class Cards for June.

This set uses a combination of FIVE different stamp sets. I think it's necessary to learn to use more then one stamp set on your projects. It gets you out of a rut you may be in when not feeling creative.

The first set of called Garden Tags. This is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set and is the June Stamp of the month. 
I used the single daisy stamp to stamp a background on Candy Apple Red Cardstock with Candy Apple Ink.  I also added the splotches from the "A Million Little Things" Stamp Set. 

Then I stamped the Boots from "Make A Splash" on the light side of Lemonade Cardstock with Intense Black ink, then stamped the dots with Ruby Ink. 

The flowers coming out of the boots are from the "Mason Jar Bouquet" Stamp Set and fussy Cut. This set does come with thin cuts to die cut them out, But, I forgot to order them. 

The Sentiment is from the "You're Not Getting Old" Stamp Set. 


1 comment:

Debi said...

Very pretty, Nancy. The background paper you made is great. I agree that using multiple stamp sets really helps you be creative.