Sunday, October 26, 2008

All Decked Out


Here is my first card using the November Stamp of the Month.
This was done for my sideline's unit swap.
I used the back side of the Evensong Level II paper (X7104B). The front side of the papers are mainly Cranberry, & New England Ivy with some Olive & Sorbet. But the reverse sides are two different designs in Olive and two different designs in Sorbet.
Since I didn't want Christmas Colors for my winter birthday card, I used a little Cranberry and mostly Sorbet papers.The snowman was stamped on white CS in black and the scarf and hat were stamped on the cranberry side of the B&T paper.
A fine line of glue was added to all parts glittered using the write n' rub pen then prisma glitter was applied.
Liquid applique and glitter were added to the pom pom on his hat and the ends of the scarf and heated slightly to puff up the liquid applique.
The glitter is hard to see but in person, it really sparkles.
The carrot nose was stamped on Sorbet cardstock and cut out.
The arms were stamped on Chocolate CS with black ink and cut out.

No comments: