Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close to my Heart, April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.
If you're starting here for the hop, just click on the next person at the end of this post. When you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.


If you want to start at the very begining, then you want to start here at Helen's Blog. There you will also find a complete list of Bloggers in case you get lost or a link doesn' t work.


The inspiration for my card came from  Skipping Stones Tuesday Sketch. I'm addicted to sketches. I just can't get enough.

My card uses the new April Stamp of the Month, called "Flower Pot".  Flowers are one of my favorite things to use in card making.

The B&T is from the Caboodles Collection and the ribbon is Sorbet.

I used stickles on the flowers for just a little glitz!

Now, hop on over to Barbara's blog and see what great artwork she has to share.

17 comments:

Judy said...

Your work blows me away! Love how you curved the flower pots.

Leah said...

So pretty Nancy, love the sketch for it, it worked perfectly! Lovely colors too, hugs to you!

Annette Green said...

Another amazing card, Nancy! I'm a big fan of all you do. Really pretty.

Tracy said...

just beautiful.

Cibele Glazer said...

Beautiful card! I love the dimension.

Krista Ritskes said...

Wow, love the colouring on your pots!

Nalazoo said...

Stunning! Lovely attention to detail - 3D pots, glittered flowers, the composition is gorgeous.

Scrappy Caren said...

Just lovely! Love the 3d flowers & pot. great coloring.

Carol Loftus said...

COOL! that card really pops!

Misty said...

So glad I made it to your blog today, truly a beautiful card!

Haley D. said...

Ooh those stickles really make your flowers POP! So pretty!

Alison Mullen said...

This might be my favorite. Love the red pots.

Terrie Dodd said...

So pretty, I love this sketch! You made it look amazing!

Brenda said...

Nancy ... your card is just lovely!

Debra said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the flower pots!

Kathleen said...

Nancy,

Your artwork is absolutely awesome! When I grow up I want to design just like you!! I love your Etsy artwork too. It's jaw-dropping awesome!

Dawn said...

Magnificent!