Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bunny Love - ICSketches $57


I thought I lost this stamp set but fortunatley I found it. I think these bunnies are just the cutest.
My card today was inspired by sketch #57 from ICSketches. I decided to make a regular A2 size card rather than a long skinny one.
The paper I used is called Precious Paisleys from Close to my Heart. This paper is discontinued, but I love it for spring cards.

The CTMH stamp set is called Bunny Love. The Bunny was stamped and colored twice. Then one was cut out and layered with foam tape for dimension.

I used a variety of punches to make the flower and leaves and a Fiskars's border punch.

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Too CUTE!!

Posh Designs said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

Pearl said...

Love the cuttlebugging here !

Thanks for playing along with ICS this week !

Debs said...

ohh how could you lose such a gorgeous stamp, love the fower, thanks for joining us at ics this week

Wendy K. said...

Cute Easter card! I like the curled/dimension flower!
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com