Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wicked - CTMH August Stamp of the Mnth Blog Hop

Welcome to Close To My Hearts's August Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop. This is the first SOTM from the new Fall/Winter Catalog/Idea Book. What a fabulous stamp set this is too.


Here are the stamps in the set.

If you've come her from Tamytha's Blog, you are on the right path. If you've just wondered upon my blog and want to see all of the fabulous artwork throughout this blog, then just continue by clicking on the link to the next person at the bottom of each post. When you get back to this blog, you know you've seen them all.

My card is an easel card made from the NEW Mischief Paper Pack. The colors I used are Sunset, Black & Red Barn.
The Hand stitching was done with Black Embroidery Floss. I thought this stitch pattern looked similar to a witches hat. It's funny how you sometimes start out with one stitch and then see something totally different and run with it. 

The Buttons are from the Sunset Mini Medley's

Now hop on over to Traci's Blog and see what great creation she has for you.

18 comments:

Tamytha said...

What a nice card. The stitching is a great touch.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely card!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very cute card! Love the stitching.

Lolis said...

Nancy, what a great card! Love your blog! I just became your newest follower!

Doreen said...

I am BLOWN AWAY by your GORGEOUS easel card! LOVE IT!
~doreen
http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Melinda Everitt said...

Gorgeous card! Great job.

Peggy Lee said...

awesome card!!!

peggy lee
(Creative Scraps)

Anonymous said...

Your card is just fabulous!

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Just WICKED Nancy! Did you black emboss the witch? Awesome! :)

Haley D. said...

What a WICKED easel card! Your stitching is gorgeous!

Creatique Candy said...

I love this easel card. Just gorgeous!

Nikka Geers said...

wow, cant believe that is hand stitched

Tamra Young-Pope said...

The stitching is a wonderful touch.

Krista Ritskes said...

Lovely card, Nancy.

Crystal said...

I love, love the easel cards you do!

Terrie Dodd said...

Such a pretty card. I love the easel cards....Your's has inspired me!

Traci Godbee said...

I am finally catching up on the blog hop- what a great card!! nice job.

Kathleen said...

Your hand sewing is SO utterly awesome! I just love your card!!