Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Best Day - Studio J Layout #2



Here is the second layout out of 5 I did with the CTMH convention 5 pack.
The pictures for this layout were taken on Memorial Day. We combined our Family Memorial Day Picnic with putting a new pool liner in.
It's a big pool so trying to fill it with one hose was taking forever, but the kids loved it. It was a VERY hot day and even just a few inches of water was refreshing to everyone. The grandkids were running and sliding for hours.

I am so obsessed with Studio J because you can get as creative as you want with all the options available for each layout. Not to mention that I don't have to get all of my supplies out. This is so much Faster, Simpler & Easier.
If you'd like to learn to use Studio J, just contact me. I offer FREE group classes or one on one This is a fabulous way of getting your precious photos preserved for a life time.

No comments: