Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Best Day - Studio J Layout #2



Here is the second layout out of 5 I did with the CTMH convention 5 pack.
The pictures for this layout were taken on Memorial Day. We combined our Family Memorial Day Picnic with putting a new pool liner in.
It's a big pool so trying to fill it with one hose was taking forever, but the kids loved it. It was a VERY hot day and even just a few inches of water was refreshing to everyone. The grandkids were running and sliding for hours.

I am so obsessed with Studio J because you can get as creative as you want with all the options available for each layout. Not to mention that I don't have to get all of my supplies out. This is so much Faster, Simpler & Easier.
If you'd like to learn to use Studio J, just contact me. I offer FREE group classes or one on one This is a fabulous way of getting your precious photos preserved for a life time.

No comments: