Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Favorites - Club card 2


Here is my second card my club is making this month. 

This card uses the paper from the Pear and Partridge paper pack. I love when I can use Christmas paper for more then Christmas.

The Happy Thanksgiving mat was cut from the NEW CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridge "Artiste".  The Thanksgiving  is from the Abundance Stamp Set. I then second generationed the pumpkins from the September Stamp of the Month and edge sponged with Gold Rush ink. Isn't this a great stamp set. And it can be yours for only $5.00 with an additional $50 purchase.

The border was stamped with Memento brown ink and colored with water color pencils and a water brush.

I'll post the 3rd card for my class as soon as I get the picture taken.

No comments: