Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Class card #1



Sometimes I love my cards and sometimes I feel I just can't get something right. Well, this one I love. The colors are more vibrant in person.
This is one of my January class cards. I'm teaching my version of the Chalk Board Technique using the CTMH January Stamp of the Month called Happy Valentine's.

The best thing about this stamp set is, it can be used for any occasion. This card is not only a Valentine, but can also be Anniversary or I love you just because card.

I used the NEW Shimmer paper found in the New Spring/Summer Catalog, going live on February 1st as well as the silver shimmer tape. 

Actually, you can get this silver shimmer paper in the Whoo's your Valentine Special this month. You can find details here. With a $35 purchase, you can get the special for only $10. Add another $5 to you order and you can now get his fabulous Roses Stamp of the Month for only $5.00. 

If you're interested in any of these specials, you can order directly from my website or from me. I have an EZ Invite gathering open that you can join. Your order will be sent directly to you, but you will be helping out this month's club hostess. 



I also submitted this card to the Drunken Stampers challenge of All that Glitters.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

OMG Nancy, What a gorgeous card! I love this technique, but what a way to show off the beauty of this month SOTM!