Friday, December 20, 2013

Card #3 for this months card class



This is my 3rd and last card for my December card class.
Here is a card again using the stamps from the Frosted WOTG Card Kit. I just love these stamps so much. First I used a Holly Embossing folder for the portion under the sentiment on the New England Ivy Cardstock. Then sponged New England Ivy ink over the raised images and edges of the card.

I next used the VersaMark Pad to stamp the sentiment and applied white embossing powder and heat set it.

The trees were stamped first and second generation stamping with New England Ivy ink. Edges sponged with Desert Sand ink. Then layered on a scalloped oval cut with the gold glitter cardstock. 

I'm going to really miss making Christmas cards. 

Challenges for this card:
Stamping with the Dragon - Last minute Christmas

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Merry Christmas, Nancy!

Tina said...

Beautiful. love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx