Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Snow Granny




I am so into making Christmas Cards.....Can you tell!

Here is another card with snow people. I think this is an old Penny Black stamp that was re-made without a colored label so I'm not 100% sure. 
I just love this image so much. I've had this stamp sitting on my shelf for a few years and this is the first time I've used it. Actually, I have quite a few stamps sitting there that I may just break in this year.

The image was colored in with Copic Markers. I added Liquid Applique then Prisma Glitter for the snow for some added sparkle.

The paper is from an old retired paper pack from Close to My Heart called "Frosted". I used a MS punch and added bitty pearls to it. 

The inspiration for this card started with a sketch challenge from the Digi Sketch Challenge Blog.



More Challenge Blogs for this Card:
The Artistic Stamper - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Calendar - All About Christmas
Treasured Times - Anything
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas





2 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

You just have to smile at this card. You've used a great image which you've coloured beautifully.

Thanks for joining in our 'It's All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Lil Green Bug said...

Beautiful card, very festive and elegant card. thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT