Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Joyful Hearts December Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars December Blog Hop. This hop features Current Close to my Heart Products by 11 fabulous and talented Consultants.

If you've come here from Marie's Blog you're on the right track. If you just happened upon my blog, that's fine, just continue from here and when you get back to me, you know you've seen them all.


Please leave us a little lovin' in our comments. We Love hearing from you! *Ü*



This month we are using products from the NEW Seasonal Expressions. 
The stamp set I am using is the December Stamp of the Month called "Cutie Pie". There are 11 fabulous stamps in this set. With a $50 order, you not only can get this stamp set for only $5.00, but you can choose any "C" and "D" size stamp sets from the ANNUAL CATALOG for only $10.00 each. And, as many as you want.

I used The new Heartstrings paper pack. Along with the new Hearts embossing folder, and the Pixie Extra Thick Twine. There is even a glittery heart on top of the cupcake from the Stuck on You Puffies.

I first stamped all of the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. This is the perfect ink to use with alcohol markers.
I did some paper piecing on the cupcake stand. I wanted to tie it in with the background paper. 

The flowers were punched from the same paper and a little glitter cardstock.

For the cupcake itself, I used our New fabulous ShinHan Alcohol Markers

Now hop on over to Helen's Blog and see what fabulous goodies she has to share with you.

Challenges for this card:
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything but Christmas



12 comments:

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

What a fun & beautiful card Nancy! :) The heart embossing folder is the perfect fit for this card! Love! :)

Betty Locco said...

Love your birthday card. Your coloring and shading technique is so lovely. I'll be stamplifting for upcoming birthday cards.

Crystal said...

Now I can't wait to use Heartstrings! I love the pinks and blues and you matched the markers so well.

Helen Gullett said...

Wow!! What a fabulous birthday card, Nancy!! I love the paper piercing for the stand and great job on the cupcake coloring :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Your card is really adorable! I didn't think I "needed" the December stamp of the month but you've changed my mind with this fabulous card.
:) Marie

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

Nancy, once again I say "wow" your cards are always fabulous.

Samra said...

Gorgeous card!

Jean said...

Just ordered this stamp set Nancy. Now I have your card for beautiful inspiration. Everything you do is just so lovely.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely card Thank you for entering it into the artistic stamper creative team Challenge Dee x

Nancy said...

Great card Nancy!!! Love your cupcake, colors and those hearts! Thrilled you played along with us at Seize the Birthday in the middle of the Holiday Season...we sure do appreciate it!

JoAnn said...

A fun birthday card. Love the cute cupcake and your colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Andrea said...

I love everything about this card, super cute!