Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just for You - February Workshop Card 1


Here is one of my cards for my February Workshop and classes.

I used two of the new Close to my Heart stamp sets,  "Just For You"  for the flower and leaves and "The Best Things" for the sentiment and Flourish corner.

I also used the Stella Paper Pack. The small stirp with all the half circles is the zip strip from the sheet of paper. This is an added bonus with the CTMH papers. The tops of each sheet of paper had the name of the paper pack along with the colors used in that pack. HOWEVER, the difference with the CTMH papers and others you may but for other companies is that when you cut the strip off of the paper, you can use the reverse side as you see on this card. BUT, the best part is that after the strip is cut off, you are still left with a 12" x 12" sheet of paper. Some other companies leave your paper 1/2" shorter.

Then to top off the flower, I used the big button from the Bling Assortment.

1 comment:

Shelly Nemitz said...

This morning I was "pinning" from the sotm blog hop. I scrolled down on your site and saw this card idea, which I like for the minimum paper use with maximum results. I also just got the "best things" stamp set.

Just thought you'd like to know that with all of the things I pinned this one got the most action (repinning) ... hope it brings lots of people to your site because your other work is wonderful too.