Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just for You - February Workshop Card 3


Here is the third and last card for my February call and workshop.

I did a faux stitching technique on three sides of the card. It doesn't show up very well on the photo.

I used the "Just for you" stamp set for the flower and the "Just a Number" set for the Birthday Greeting.

I also used the same "Stella" paper pack. The flourish and base for the Birthday Greetings was cut from the Close to my Heart  exclusive Cricut cartridge, "Art Philosophy".

I embellished the card using a Pewter Badge Button for the center of the flower, tiny blue sparkles in the flower and brown self adhesive Opague gems

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I like your take on this card. I just made this card last night, though mine looks a little different. I left off the pewter brad and the bling, but never thought about the pretty flourish. Great addition!