Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just for You - February Workshop Card 3


Here is the third and last card for my February call and workshop.

I did a faux stitching technique on three sides of the card. It doesn't show up very well on the photo.

I used the "Just for you" stamp set for the flower and the "Just a Number" set for the Birthday Greeting.

I also used the same "Stella" paper pack. The flourish and base for the Birthday Greetings was cut from the Close to my Heart  exclusive Cricut cartridge, "Art Philosophy".

I embellished the card using a Pewter Badge Button for the center of the flower, tiny blue sparkles in the flower and brown self adhesive Opague gems

1 comment:

Casandra said...

I like your take on this card. I just made this card last night, though mine looks a little different. I left off the pewter brad and the bling, but never thought about the pretty flourish. Great addition!