Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughtful Tidings - Card 2 of my Workshop cards


Here is my second card for this month's workshops.

I used Thoughtful Tidings, which if the February Stamp of the Month. This set is only available until February 29th. The cost is only $17.95, however, you can get it for only $5.00 with an additional $50 purchase.

The other stamp set used is "Just for You", used for the flowers and leaves.  The stem pf the flowers was cut from the Cricut cartridge "Art Philosophy", exclusive to Close to my Heart. This cartridge consists of 700 different images.

I also used the Stella Paper Pack for this card. Of course I needed to add some bling so I added two of the NEW Glitter Buttons and then topped each one with a blue Sparkle.

The Butterfly is wood. It's from the NEW Color-Ready Accents, "Garden Wooden Shapes". This collection has 24 stampable laser cut wooden shapes. I stamped the butterfly using one of the flower petals and Lagoon ink. I then added three adhesived Bitty Opaques Pearls.

I tied it all together with a Garden Green Grosgrain bow.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a great class Nancy. All three cards are great, but I think I like this one best of all. It's the sentiment, it makes me smile :)