Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Monday, October 8, 2012

October SOTM Gift Tag

I just thought I needed to throw a gift tag in the mix of cards for my classes.
I thought this just turned out so cute. I think I need to make a bunch of these for my daughter. She has a habit of calling me at night saying she needs tags by the morning. I guess that's my fault for falsely passing myself off as Super Mom when she was younger. 

Here is a cute gift tag made using the October Stamp of the Month, Very Merry Christmas. I cut both layers with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  I attached the two parts together only at the top and stamped the to: & from: on the inside. 
I also used the NEW CTMH Cranberry Alcohol Ink Marker to color in the red on the tree.


Inside


No comments: