Monday, October 8, 2012

October SOTM - Money or Gift Card Holder

I'm a little late getting my October workshop cards posted, but here they are. The first one is a Money or Gift card holder. I posted one for the blog hop, however, I threw that together in a hurry and wasn't 100% pleased with it. So, here is the one I'm using for my classes this month.

The card, ornaments and tags were all cut form the NEW Close to my Heart exclusive Cricut cartridge, Artiste. The paper pack I used is called Pear & Partridge. The stamp set is called Very Merry Christmas. The Bakers Twine is from the Harvest Assortment. The Close to my Heart twine is thicker and a much better quality then any other I have tried previously. It's beautiful to work with.


Inside


1 comment:

Sheena said...

Beautiful gift card holder!

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots