Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Monday, October 8, 2012

October SOTM meets La Belle Vie



Here is the third and last card for my October classes. 

I LOVE the La Belle Vie paper pack and just had to make a Christmas Card with it. I tried to keep it simple because it is a class card. But OH, the possibilities of this paper and this stamp set.

The glittery strip at the bottom  is from the CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim.

I cut the ornament using the NEW Cricut Cartridge "Artiste", and stamped with the coordinating ornament stamp. I added a small piece of the silver Shimmer trim to the hanger portion of the ornament. 

I just happened to have a roll of this mauve ribbon in my stash that seems to match perfectly in real life. Looks awful in the picture though.  

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

LOL Is there an echo in here? Again, I wouldn't have thought to use La Belle Vie for a Christmas card. Love it!