Monday, October 8, 2012

October SOTM meets La Belle Vie



Here is the third and last card for my October classes. 

I LOVE the La Belle Vie paper pack and just had to make a Christmas Card with it. I tried to keep it simple because it is a class card. But OH, the possibilities of this paper and this stamp set.

The glittery strip at the bottom  is from the CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim.

I cut the ornament using the NEW Cricut Cartridge "Artiste", and stamped with the coordinating ornament stamp. I added a small piece of the silver Shimmer trim to the hanger portion of the ornament. 

I just happened to have a roll of this mauve ribbon in my stash that seems to match perfectly in real life. Looks awful in the picture though.  

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

LOL Is there an echo in here? Again, I wouldn't have thought to use La Belle Vie for a Christmas card. Love it!