Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friendship Bouquet 3 from 1




Last week at my unit meeting, Jolene treated us with the supplies to make three gift cards from one of the Close to my Heart 6x6 Kraft cards. We used the Stella papers for those cards. I was planning on making these with my club this month but knew I wanted to feature the May Stamp of the Month, Friensdhip Bouquet, for them. So, I changed the papers to Pemberly since I like the Honey and dark blues together.
The flowers and the flourish stem were cut from the CTMH exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

The flowers were cut at 2.5", 2.25", & 2". The center was cut at 1". The flourish was cut at 1". Each flower was stamped with Honey and the center was stamped with Gold Rush. The edges were sponged with Goldrush. The leaves were stamped with Olive on Garden Green Cardstock, cut out, then run though my crimper. I sure wish we still still carried the crimper in the catalog. I could have sold a few of them last night at my club.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love them! I think next weekend I'll be making these. I'll add some kraft cards to me packing list!