Friday, May 11, 2012

Studio J Layout #3

Here is my third layout I made using the fabulous Studio J Digital Scrapbooking from Close to my Heart.


Until you experience the creativity and quality of using this program until you try it for yourself. Nothing more to do then create the layouts and purchase. They are all printed on the BEST quality papers and processing delivered right to your door.


This layout is of three of my youngest Son's boys. 
Would you believe I made the argyle borders just by dragging a test box over, sizing it and turning it into a diamond, then adding stitching to make the X in each and then a copy and paste technique to fill in the border. SO MUCH FUN!!!


This digital paper is from the Super Hero papers new in this Spring/Summer Catalog.

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

If I could create a beautiful layout such as this, digitally, I would. What adorable children you have pictured. :) Nice job!