Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Studio J Layout #2

My layout today is the second of the training layouts I did for Leadershare. This layout taught us how to split the Digital My Stickease Embellishments on two pages and how to layer them throughout or pages.
We also used the metal embellishments for the top of the journaling box. 

I used the Pemberly papers for my layout. Now, if you are familiar with the Close to my Heart papers, you will know that the Pemberly papers are shades of dark blue. With Studio J, digital scrapbooking, you can change the colors of your favorite paper designs to any of our 60 colors to match your photos. I changed the Blues to Pink.

I also incorporated two separate Journal boxes to use two different fonts for the title.
Click on Layout to enlarge














This layout is of our daughter Andrea with her precious baby Mya when she was only 5 months old. 

No comments: