Monday, May 7, 2012

Studio J Layout one

Last week I was fortunate enough to attend the Close to my Heart Leadershare program in New Jersey. My friends & I  had such a great weekend creating.
But two weeks before, we were given 5 free studio J Layouts to complete as a training on new creative techniques. I will be posting one of each of my five layouts each day.

I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE digital scrapbooking with Studio J. It is so much more economical then traditional scrapbooking. This was teaching us how to work with the digital stitching around the photos and the stitched flower embellishments. You can click on the layout to see it bigger.

These pictures are of my husband, our daughter and her children on Easter.

If you would like to try out Studio J for yourself, contact me and I will tell you how you can play with this magnificent digital program at no cost or obligation to you.


No comments: