Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tee Time-CTMH; MMSC12


I needed a card today for my husband's birthday so I used this fantastic sketch from this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch #12. This is one time I can actually say I love this card. That's sometimes not the easiest thing for me to do. I'm my worst critic. It looks much better in person though. I couldn't lighten it up enough to look natural. I normally take a picture rather then scan it but I like using natural light and it was dark when I finished it.

Anyway, I followed this sketch to the "TEE". A little late night humor there. I must be overly tired.


All products are CTMH. I used a paper pack called "It's A Guy Thing", and stamp sets called "Tee Time" & "For Every Occasion."

Also used
grosgrain ribbon and Big Decorative Brad.

The stitching is done by hand using embroidery floss.

No comments: