Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tee Time-CTMH; MMSC12


I needed a card today for my husband's birthday so I used this fantastic sketch from this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch #12. This is one time I can actually say I love this card. That's sometimes not the easiest thing for me to do. I'm my worst critic. It looks much better in person though. I couldn't lighten it up enough to look natural. I normally take a picture rather then scan it but I like using natural light and it was dark when I finished it.

Anyway, I followed this sketch to the "TEE". A little late night humor there. I must be overly tired.


All products are CTMH. I used a paper pack called "It's A Guy Thing", and stamp sets called "Tee Time" & "For Every Occasion."

Also used
grosgrain ribbon and Big Decorative Brad.

The stitching is done by hand using embroidery floss.

No comments: