Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Extreme Happiness-CTMH - MMSC11


I Loved this sketch #11 on Midnight Madness and wanted to play along. This card worked out great in my mind, however, now that I have it on paper, I'm not crazy about it. But, I spent way too much time on it so it will just have to grow on me.

I used paper from the
Moon Doggie paper pack from CTMH.

Also used the stamp set
Extreme Happiness , also from CTMH.
I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch.


The stitching around the three sides was done by hand using embroidery floss.
I make up my own stitch designs. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I got lucky with this one.

The yellow part of the flowers has stickles on them for a little added glitz.

2 comments:

APRIL said...

You should be proud of it! It's a wonderful design.

michongarf said...

I LOVE this card! Its beaUtiful