Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Fallen Snow

Here is one of the cards I was playing around with for my 16 card Christmas Card workshop.

I used New Fallen Snow stamp set along with Christmas Melodies for the word Noel and a sprig punch.

The paper is from the Aspen Paper Pack. I really like these colors for any "snow" cards.

This paper works great for "Any Occasion" cards during the winter season.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty card. That paper is one of my favorites. :)

michongarf said...

Oh my gosh! Another just gorgeous card. When I grow up I want to be just like YOU!! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!