Monday, August 17, 2009

Treasures - Sept. SOTM - Circle Card


Why is it that the older we get the busier we are. Shouldn't it really be just the opposite!

I've just been spending so much time making cards for my etsy shop that I have been ignoring my smaller simple cards. Well, that's got to change and this new Fall/Winter catalog from Close to my Heart is just what I need to get me back in the groove.

Here is my first attempt at a circle card. This is from the new "Wishes" Card book from CTMH. I didn't use the template from the book, but rather just used my coluzzle to cut it out. I'm sure going to miss that tool when it is discontinued.
I'm not sure if I like circle cards. The jury's still out on that one. But it is different. I think I just like cards that I can sit up and admire and this one just rolls. Not to mention that it was hard to scan straight!!! Other then that, I think the round cards are cute.

So, here is my first card using the CTMH September Stamp of the Month (SOTM), Treasures, and the new Twitterpated paper. I also used three of our new flat pearls that are new for the connections club rewards. I LOVE those half pearls!!! I used chocolate ink and ribbon. The ribbon is tied around the fold of the card.

No comments: